This HALLOWEEN PUNCH is a fun and festive drink the kids will love. The green witches brew punch is made with juice, 7Up and ice cream.
This super fun Halloween Party Punch is just a few ingredients and perfect for serving at a party. Looking like something straight out of a witches cauldron, all of your little ghouls and goblins will drink this up!
- If you can’t find the green Hawaiian Punch, replace with additional 7Up and add a few drops of green food coloring. Or, use 7Up and swap the vanilla ice cream with lime sherbet.
- Lemon juice can be swapped with lime juice or omitted altogether.
MORE HALLOWEEN RECIPES:
- 1 gallon Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- 2 Liter Bottle 7UP
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 5 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Gummy Eyeballs
- Fill punch bowl halfway with Hawaiian Punch.
- Fill it the rest of the way with 7UP (leaving about a 2 inch gap from the top).
- Add your lemon juice and top with scoops of ice cream.
- Serve up your punch in glasses - top each glass with spooky gummy eyeballs.
- Optional: run lemon wedge around the rim of glasses then quickly dip into Halloween colored sugar before filling with punch.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 254Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 18mgSodium 41mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 18gSugar 26gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.