Make your favorite comfort food into individual portions with this Glazed Meatloaf Muffins Recipe! These juicy meatloaves are super flavorful and topped with a sweet, tangy glaze. This easy dinner recipe is sure to be a new family favorite!
I am proud to be partnering with Musselman’s to bring you this tasty recipe!
Meatloaf was my favorite meal when I was a kid. I requested it every year for my birthday dinner. I think I would’ve gone absolutely bonkers for these Glazed Meatloaf Muffins! Yeah, I was never one of those kids that decided I wanted to go vegetarian for awhile.
This is a super fun way to serve up a favorite comfort food dish. It is also easy to make and packed with flavor!
I use Musselman’s Apple Butter in the meatloaf to make it extra juicy. It is also the ‘secret ingredient’ in the glaze to take that plain ol’ ketchup glaze to the next level.
Musselman’s Apple Butter is the obvious choice for baked treats like Brown Butter Glazed Bundt Cake, Monkey Bread Muffin, Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole or Spiced Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Glaze. But my favorite way to use Musselman’s Apple Butter is in savory dishes like Apple Bbq Li’l Smokies, Saucy Asian Meatballs or Candied Bacon.
See how simple these Glazed Meatloaf Muffins are to prepare? Just mix the ingredients, roll into balls, place into the muffin tin then bake.
Glaze 10 minutes before the meatloaves are done baking and you are good to go.
Check out these unique meatloaf recipes:
Here are a few items you may need for this recipe: (affiliate links)
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Lb. Ground Pork
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Sweet White Onion
- 1/4 Cup Musselman's Apple Butter
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Musselman's Apple Butter
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 12 (rimmed) muffin tins with nonstick. Set aside.
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients. Use your hands to mix until ingredients are fully blended and meat sticks together.
- Divide meat mixture between the 12 muffin tins. Roll meat into ball, place into muffin tin and press gently on top to flatten.
- Bake for 30 minutes. While meatloaves are baking, mix all glaze ingredients until smooth. Spread or brush glaze on top of meatloaves. Bake for 5-10 more minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!0