This SPARKLING WINE POMEGRANATE COCKTAIL is perfect for the holiday parties and feast. A fizzy, refreshing drink made with champagne or Prosecco, pomegranate juice and honey.
This Pomegranate Spritzer is great for sipping on throughout the holiday season. Refreshing, bubbly, a little sweet a little tart. This cocktail will have you jingling through the new year!
- Champagne or Prosecco is recommended. For a sweeter drink, choose a sparkling riesling or moscato.
- Sparkling water can be used as a substitute for sparkling wine for a non-alcoholic version.
- Cherry juice or cranberry juice would be a suitable substitution for the pomegranate juice.
- Simple syrup can be used in place of the honey.
MORE FESTIVE HOLIDAY COCKTAILS:
- 3oz pomegranate juice (such as POM)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12oz champagne or prosecco
- Fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Optional* White sugar and lime wedge for rimming glasses
- Optional step: Rim serving glasses by wetting the edge of a serving glass with a lime wedge and dipping the glass into the white sugar.
- Pour the pomegranate juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Slowly stir the honey into the cocktail shaker to dissolve.
- Shake and pour the mixture into your serving glasses over ice.
- Pour the sparkling wine into the glasses. Gently stir.
- Garnish the drink with a sprig of rosemary and pomegranate seeds.
- Tip: to sugar your rosemary garnishes, squeeze some lime over the rosemary sprig and then dip into the granulated sugar until coated.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 427Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 23mgCarbohydrates 61gFiber 7gSugar 47gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.