This Easy Pasta Salad Recipe is perfect for picnics, holiday feasts and potlucks! Just in time to make as an Easter side dish. It goes great with a glazed spiral ham!
I am proud to be partnering with CUREMASTER RESERVE™ Ham to bring you this tasty recipe!
Yep, Easter is right around the corner which means that the chilly winter months are behind us. Yippee! Well, I’m in California so it doesn’t get too chilly. But I’m happy for all of you that have been snowed in for months.
Choose your preferred ham and glaze. I enjoyed this Double Smoked Spiral Ham with Apple Cider Bourbon Glaze. If, like me, you are a fan of smoky flavor . . . this is the ham for you!
It is tender, juicy, flavorful and extra smoky. The glaze is the perfect blend of savory and sweet.
This ham paired perfectly with my favorite Easy Pasta Salad Recipe. This cold pasta salad has fresh peas, celery, bacon and cheese all slathered with creaminess. Simple flavors that make one standout side dish!
- 16 ounces Pasta, your preferred pasta
- 2 Cups Fresh Shelled English Peas
- 1 Cup Cooked Bacon - chopped
- 1 Cup Celery - chopped, approx 4 stalks
- 4 ounces Medium Cheddar Cheese - cubed
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or sour cream
- Salt/Pepper To Taste
- Fresh Parsley
- Boil pasta according to package instructions. Add peas to boiling pasta the last minute of cooking (no sooner). Drain peas and pasta, run under cold water and set aside to cool.
- Once pasta has cooled; add bacon, celery, cheese, mayo and yogurt.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Top with fresh parsley.
- Serve cold.
*This recipe makes enough for a family gathering or potluck.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 445Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 38mgSodium 531mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 15g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
I am proud to be partnering with CUREMASTER RESERVE™ Ham to bring you this tasty recipe!26