These CRANBERRY TURKEY SLIDERS are perfect for the holidays, a little bite of Thanksgiving. Turkey, cranberry sauce, havarti cheese tucked into soft Hawaiian rolls, slathered with seasoned butter then baked until golden brown and melty.
OVEN BAKED CRANBERRY TURKEY SLIDERS
Whip up a batch of these Cranberry Turkey Sliders to feed hungry family and friends around this holiday season. They come together super quick and easy with all those holiday flavors.
- Leftover Thanksgiving turkey can be used instead of sliced deli turkey.
- Whole berry or smooth jellied cranberry sauce can be used.
- Use havarti, munster, provolone or even mozzarella for these sandwiches. As long as the cheese is melty.
Sliders can be prepared ahead, stored in the refrigerator and baked just before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
MORE SLIDER RECIPES:
- 16oz package Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 1lb deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (jellied or whole berry)
- 6 slices havarti or provolone cheese
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced chives
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise and place the bottom half into the baking dish.
- Layer the deli turkey across the rolls.
- Spread the cranberry sauce evenly across the top of the turkey.
- Add 6 slices of havarti or provolone cheese in an even layer.
- Place the top bun layer onto the sliders.
- Mix together the melted butter, Worcestershire, Dijon mustard, minced dried onion, poppy seeds and chives in a small bowl. Generously brush across the tops of the slider buns.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until the sliders are warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove foil and bake for another 3-5 minutes to brown the tops of the sliders.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 598Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 133mgSodium 1364mgCarbohydrates 67gFiber 3gSugar 30gProtein 26g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.