I love super soft cookies that almost melt in your mouth. These Cotton Candy White Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly soft. Trust me, the kids will go crazy for these cookies!
I can’t take credit for this cookie recipe. This is the creation of my imaginative daughter. When I asked for cookie suggestions she requested a Blue Cotton Candy Cookie. So specific. I took this as a challenge and after several attempts she got her cookie!
I knew this was the perfect time to share my kiddo inspired recipe. I’m teaming up with OXO to spread the word about Cookies For Kids’ Cancer. OXO supplied me with a few of their awesome products so that I could Bake A Difference!
For every stickered item sold, OXO will donate 25 cents in support of pediatric cancer research as part of its $100,000* pledge to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. Look for specially marked OXO products at participating retailers in September.
Look for products with this sticker:
I love the OXO measuring cups and spoons. They come with a level for precise measuring!!! Genius.
The cotton candy flavor adds a unique twist. Kids and adults will love the taste!
This OXO Medium Cookie Scoop makes the task so much quicker and easier!
My favorite part of cookie making . . . when they are fresh out of the oven! I used the OXO Cookie Spatula to transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Sticks Butter 1 cup
- 1½ Cups Ultrafine White Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 20 Drops Blue Food Coloring optional
- 4 teaspoons Cotton Candy Flavoring I use LorAnn Oils
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350°
With a fork; mix flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt. Set aside.
Cream together butter and sugar.
Add eggs, food coloring and flavoring. Mix.
Gradually add dry ingredients while mixing.
Add white chocolate chips.
Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. (optional)
Drop by 1½ Tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake on center oven rack 12-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Find out more about #OXOGoodCookies
Cookies . . . Cookies . . . Cookies . . .
* In 2014, OXO will donate up to $100,000 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer through specially marked baking tools, bake sale matches and other fundraising efforts. Cookies for Kids’ Cancer is a recognized 501c(3) public charity duly incorporated under the laws of the state of New Jersey. Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. 100% of proceeds raised by Cookies for Kids’ Cancer fund pediatric cancer research.