I love super soft cookies that almost melt in your mouth. These Cotton Candy White Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly soft. Trust me, the kids will go crazy for these cookies!
Soft Cookie Recipe
I can’t take credit for this cookie recipe. This is the creation of my imaginative daughter. When I asked for cookie suggestions she requested a Blue Cotton Candy Cookie. So specific. I took this as a challenge and after several attempts she got her cookie!
I love the OXO measuring cups and spoons. They come with a level for precise measuring!!! Genius.
The cotton candy flavor adds a unique twist. Kids and adults will love the taste!
This OXO Medium Cookie Scoop makes the task so much quicker and easier!
My favorite part of cookie making . . . when they are fresh out of the oven! I used the OXO Cookie Spatula to transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- 2½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Sticks Butter, 1 cup
- 1½ Cups Ultrafine White Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 20 Drops Blue Food Coloring, optional
- 4 teaspoons Cotton Candy Flavoring, I use LorAnn Oils
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- With a fork; mix flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, food coloring and flavoring. Mix.
- Gradually add dry ingredients while mixing.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. (optional)
- Drop by 1½ Tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake on center oven rack 12-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 675Total Fat 45gSaturated Fat 27gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 138mgSodium 660mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 1gSugar 40gProtein 6g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Cookies . . . Cookies . . . Cookies . . .0