This BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE HAM is perfect for your holiday dinner because it is so easy! Just 3 ingredients, put them together then bake. Done.
BAKED HAM WITH PINEAPPLE
I know everyone loves their holiday turkey but I’ve always been more of a ham girl. I love the sweet salty combo. And my favorite part is how easy spiral hams are to prepare. This 3 ingredient recipe is no exception.
Get this Pineapple Ham in the oven then just focus on your favorite side dishes to serve alongside.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH HOLIDAY HAM:
- 1 bone-in (6-9Lb) spiral ham (pre-cooked)
- 1 (20oz) can pineapple slices (with juice)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Remove packaging from the pre-cooked ham. Transfer ham into an oven safe casserole dish.
- Place the pineapple slices between the slices of ham. Pour the juice from the can over the top.
- Rub the brown sugar evenly over the pineapple slices and ham. You can adjust the amount of brown sugar based on your sweetness preference.
- Cover the ham with aluminum foil. Cook for 1.5 hours or until heated through. The cooking time may vary depending on the size of the ham.
- Check the ham periodically. You can baste it with the juices that collect in the dish to ensure it stays moist and flavorful.
- Serve ham with the pineapple slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 51Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 11mgSodium 165mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 7gProtein 4g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.