Creamy Lemon Blueberry Pudding Pops are a quick and easy afternoon snack for the kids. This refreshing treat is sure to put a smile on their face after a long and hard day at school!
Who doesn’t love pudding pops?!?! This isn’t just a kids dessert. Adults will enjoy the lemon blueberry flavor too!
These popsicles are super easy to make, thanks to COOL WHIP and JELL-O Pudding.
Blend fresh blueberries with creamy COOL WHIP. Then a mixture of JELL-O Pudding and COOL WHIP for the lemon layer. Bring the blueberry and lemon together to make your beautiful and delicious pudding pops!
Making these pudding pops in paper cups worked better for me. I find it difficult to remove pudding pops from my standard popsicle mold. That could just be me though.
Not only are these pudding pops easy to make, they are inexpensive too. Especially right now. I love easy almost as much as I love cheap!
SAVE $1.00 when you buy ONE (1) tub of COOL WHIP Topping (any size) and TWO (2) boxes of JELL-O Pudding Mix. *while supplies last*
I don’t know about you, but eating a pudding pop makes me feel like a kid again. And I think we all could use a little more of that!
Nothing beats sitting with your kids on the front porch and talking about their day while enjoying cold pudding pops. It’s all about those little moments.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1/2 Cup COOL WHIP
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Package Lemon JELL-O Pudding
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Thawed COOL WHIP
- 6 (5oz) Paper Cups*
- 6 Popsicle Sticks
- Puree blueberries and 1/2 cup COOL WHIP in blender.
- Mix Lemon JELL-O Pudding with milk and 1/2 cup COOL WHIP until smooth.
- In paper cups, layer lemon pudding, blueberry, lemon then blueberry.
- Using a popsicle stick, gently stir the mixture 2-3 times to create the swirled pattern.
- Freeze 2+ hours or until solid.
- To serve, gently rip the the paper cup off of the pudding pop.
- *I used 9 ounce paper cups because that is what I had available. This produced only 3 giant pudding pops. This is why I recommend using the 5 ounce paper cups.
I found COOL WHIP in the frozen food aisle and the JELL-O Pudding in the baking aisle at my local Walmart.
So get your COOL WHIP & JELL-O Pudding Coupon and make some Homemade Pudding Pops for you and the kiddos!