This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Frigidaire and Lowe’s through KitchenPlay.
Triple Chocolate Mocha Brownies are the perfect chocolate dessert! Fudgy chocolate brownies spiked with espresso powder, then topped with mocha chocolate buttercream frosting and dark chocolate drizzle! Great for anyone that loves chocolate and coffee!
I love making brownies! They are quick, simple and the most delicious chocolaty treat. Plus they can be made in so many flavors, like these Triple Chocolate Mocha Brownies.
So when I fantasize about my dream kitchen, I imagine whipping up a batch of brownies in my sanctuary.
My dream kitchen will be bright, large and decked out with the new Frigidaire Professional® Collection appliances. I am especially looking forward to a shiny new Frigidaire Professional Dishwasher and Frigidaire Professional Range. My dishwasher called it quits in January and I have yet to replace it. And my oven is temperamental.
The quirkiest requirement for my dream kitchen is the ultimate coffee station. Preferably with a breakfast bar so I can sit and enjoy my cup of hot coffee and maybe a mocha brownie, or two. Yes, I’m coffee obsessed.
My dream kitchen may not be in the cards for me just yet, but, the new Frigidaire Professional® Collection is now available at Lowe’s. Swapping out my dated appliances for the reliable, heavy duty, professional-grade Frigidaire Professional appliances means that I can update my kitchen without having to do a full remodel since they are designed to fit my current kitchen. Frigidaire Professional® appliances also offer a simple design and elevated cooking experience. The entire Collection of Frigidaire Professional appliances costs just $5,500.
The best part, these appliances also feature Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel that resists fingerprints and cleans easily. Perfect for cleaning off those little fingerprints that always seem to be everywhere thanks to a certain 5 year old little girl.
Some design updates for my dream kitchen such as lighting, a new coat of paint, new sink and fixture (a big, deep sink for all my dishes), back splash tiles, wall art and countertops will do the trick. A brand new kitchen without having to rip it apart sounds good to me. A fresh new look in just one weekend!
I made my own Dream Kitchen inspiration board with my design ideas. Or you can check out my Dream Kitchen Board on Pinterest.
1. allen + roth Mini-Pendant Light 2. Del Conca Wall Tiles 3. Farmhouse Sink & Faucet 4. Valspar Paint 5. Wood Coffee Art or Quill Coffee Art 6. Concrete Countertops 7. Frigidaire Professional 30” Freestanding Electric Range, Frigidaire Professional 27.7-cu ft French Door Refrigerator with Dual Ice Maker (Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR, Frigidaire Professional 47-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher with Bottle Wash Feature (Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel) (Common: 24-in; Actual 24-in) ENERGY STAR, Frigidaire Professional 1.8-cu ft Over-The-Range Convection Oven Microwave with Sensor Cooking Controls (Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel).
So what do you think? Wouldn’t this just be the perfect kitchen for making Mocha Brownies?
For more information about the Frigidaire Professional® appliances and to start planning your dream kitchen, visit: https://sm.lowes.com/0KMg
Bake up a batch of brownies in the new Frigidaire Professional Range for superior even baking. Top them with mocha buttercream frosting and drizzled dark chocolate. Then actually put the dishes in the dishwasher instead of washing every dish by hand.
Make a cup of coffee at my coffee station. Then sit at my breakfast bar to enjoy my coffee and brownie.
Sounds perfect to me!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 teaspoons Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter - softened
- 1½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Instant Espresso Powder
- 2 teaspoons Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil or shortening
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together dry ingredients - cocoa, espresso powder, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, mix sugar and melted butter. Add eggs and mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients while mixing.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil. Press foil down firmly into the dish. Spray with non-stick.
- Pour batter into prepared dish and spread evenly. (batter will be thick)
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool before frosting. Once cooled and frosted, remove the foil and brownies from baking dish. Carefully peel foil away from brownies and slice into 9 pieces.
- Combine butter and powdered sugar. Mix for 3-4 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add espresso powder, cream and cocoa powder. Mix for 1 more minute.
- Microwave half the chocolate chips with coconut oil until melted and smooth. Add the remaining chocolate chips and stir vigorously until melted.
- Let chocolate cool 2-3 minutes. Drizzle over frosted brownies.