This post was created as part of a relationship in which I was sponsored by Weight Watchers.
Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Lemon Dill Sauce makes a flavorful and healthy meal. This nutritious Paleo lunch or dinner is full of protein and ready in about 10 minutes!
I could eat this Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Lemon Dill Sauce, like, every day! It is so flavorful and satisfying.
If you have given up on canned tuna this recipe is for you. Let’s be real, most canned tuna is more like cat food nowadays. There is only a couple brands that I can eat. Cooking a tuna steak tastes good every time. And only takes about 10 minutes to make!
This makes a great dinner or lunch. Make it the night before for a fantastic lunch on the go. So when coworkers are making trips to the drive-thru; you can enjoy this flavorful, protein packed meal!
- 1 Lb Ahi Tuna Steaks, thawed
- 2 Tb Olive Oil
Lemon Dill Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Chopped Dill
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Small Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Allow tuna steaks to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Coat tuna steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper while preheating skillet over Medium heat.
- Cook steaks approximately 2 minutes per side (depending on thickness)
- Combine all lemon dill sauce ingredients until fully blended.
- Serve tuna steaks with lemon dill sauce.