This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Alexia Foods.
Save this Philly Cheese Steak Fries Recipe for those days that you crave pure comfort food. These crisp fries topped with peppers, onions, mushrooms, steak and cheese are great for feeding a crowd. Serve as game day grub, party food or for dinner!
Yes. The ooey-gooey cheese is a must.
These Philly Cheese Steak Fries are the type of food that requires you to roll up your sleeves and have a stack of napkins close by.
Dive in and get dirty! Sometimes messy food just tastes better.
To start this Philly Cheese Steak Fries Recipe you will need great French fries.
Alexia Foods offers premium side dishes that are all-natural and super convenient. Who wants to peel and cut potatoes into French fries!?!
I used Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries in this recipe.
I’m a big fan of their Spicy Sweet Potato Fries as well. You should definitely try those!
Craving More Alexia News and Goodness? Join The Club!
Sure you could keep it classy and eat these fries with a fork.
But I’m not gonna lie. I was eating this with my hands . . . animal style!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Package Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries, 15oz
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper - cut into strips
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper - cut into strips
- 1/2 Red Onion - cut into strips
- 3 ounces Crimini Mushrooms - stems removed and sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil - divided
- 1/4-1/2 lb Ribeye Steak - sliced thin and cut into bite size pieces*
- 3 Slices Provolone Cheese
- Cook fries according to package directions. Prepare toppings while fries are baking.
- Saute peppers, onions and mushrooms in 2Tb olive oil over Medium heat until tender. (6-7 minutes)
- Transfer veggies to bowl, drain off excess liquid and set aside.
- Add steak to hot pan with 1Tb olive oil. Cook until browned. (2-3 minutes) Salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer cooked fries in an oven safe dish (cast iron works best). Top with sauteed veggies, steak and provolone cheese.
- Broil on high until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
*Freeze steak for 1 hour before slicing.
How do you make weeknights easy with Alexia all-natural side dishes?
Alexia Foods offers frozen potatoes, appetizers, breads and side dishes with minimal, but distinctive, real ingredients that serve-up exceptional taste. Alexia frozen sides are a delicious addition to a balanced meal with that little something extra and can be ready in 25 minutes—or less. Sign up for Alexia’s Club 350 newsletter for more great meal inspiration!
Alexia. Farm to Flavor.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Alexia . The opinions and text are all mine.