If you need an easy snack or appetizer this Pimento Cheese Recipe comes together in a snap! A favorite southern comfort food, this cheese spread is unbelievably delicious and highly addictive!
Okay, so if cheese is involved it’s pretty much a guaranteed win with me. Not surprisingly, this Pimento Cheese Recipe is a favorite of mine. Not only is this about as cheesy as it gets but it is super simple to prepare. Just mix a few ingredients and serve!
Hey! So I know a lot of people use Pinterest to save recipes. But have you heard about Yummly? Yummly is an online personal recipe box. Perfect for all you foodies! Just visit Yummly, set up an account, install the yum button and begin to collect your favorite recipes!
The star flavors of this cheese spread is cheese (of course!), pimentos, smoked paprika and a hint of horseradish.
I think just about any recipe can be improved with a little cheese, paprika and/or horseradish!
Pimento Cheese Spread is great served with crackers. But trust me, you are also going to want to add this to your burgers and sandwiches. You will never look at a plain old cheeseburger the same after you eat a pimento cheeseburger!
Here are a few Pimento Cheese inspired recipes for ya. . .
Here are some items you may need for this recipe: (affiliate links)
KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Prepared Ground Horseradish
- 4 ounces Diced Pimentos, (drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp White Cheddar
- 1 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar
- Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, pimentos, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Add shredded cheeses. Mix until desired consistency. (chunky or smooth)
- Store pimento spread in refrigerator. Serve with chips, crackers, veggies, sandwiches, burgers, etc.
This recipe makes approximately 2 cups.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!