MILLION DOLLAR SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE is a spaghetti casserole with pasta, marinara, creamy sauce and cheese. This is a filling comfort food dinner that the family will love.
This is one of those dinners that is super easy to prepare and will feed your hungry family. Layers of pasta, beef marinara, creamy Alfredo sauce and cheese. You can feel free to add more ingredients and veggies to fit your preferences.
- I like this as a spaghetti casserole but feel free to use a different type of pasta.
- Ricotta cheese makes this dish extra tasty. Just add a layer over the marinara topping.
- Add your favorite spaghetti sauce veggies: sautéed mushrooms, zucchini, black olives, etc.
MORE EASY CASSEROLE RECIPES:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 (25-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parsley (garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions until al dente.
- In a large skillet over med/high heat add the ground beef and onions.
- Cook until beef is browned then drain any excess grease. Season beef with garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat, add marinara sauce to beef. Stir to combine and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next, prepare the alfredo sauce:
In a large pot melt the stick of butter over medium heat.
Add the garlic followed by the heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Whisk to combine. Heat until cheese is melted and sauce is a gravy consistency. (3-5 minutes)
Season the alfredo sauce with the salt and pepper.
- Place cooked spaghetti noodles in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cover the noodles with the alfredo sauce and toss gently to coat. Cover the alfredo spaghetti with the ground beef marinara mixture.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with additional parmesan cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 781Total Fat 54gSaturated Fat 30gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 191mgSodium 937mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 42g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.