Need an adult beverage without all the sugar? This Low Carb Cocktail with Vodka and Berries is beyond easy to make and is Keto-friendly. A fizzy alcohol drink recipe that everybody can enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Keto Vodka Cocktail
This low carb drink recipe is just in time for those holiday gatherings. Seriously, according to the stats on my previous cocktail recipes you all are doing a lot of drinking as the year comes to an end. No judgement here, just an observation.
And I try to Give The People What They Want. . . so here is another cocktail recipe. These Vodka Berry Cocktails are made low carb so they can fit into a Keto Diet.
If you don’t care one bit about carbs but think these cocktails sound good, just swap the low carb sweetener for plain sugar and you are good to go.
What Is The Best Alcohol To Drink On The Keto Diet
Gin, rum, vodka and whiskey all fit within a low carb diet. The carbs and calories typically come from the mixers and that is why we are mixing our own low carb concoction here. I prefer vodka cocktails because the flavor of the alcohol is easier to mask.
Here Are More Cocktails To Get The Party Started:
Ingredients Needed For Vodka Berry Keto Cocktails (screenshot for grocery list)
- Erythritol or Monkfuit Sweetener (granulated or liquid)
- Sparkling Water (flavored or plain)
- Frozen Organic Berries (blueberry, strawberry, blackberry)
How To Make Low Carb Cocktails
- Combine sweetener and vodka in cocktail glasses then mix until dissolved.
- Add ice and frozen berries to glasses.
- Pour sparkling water into glasses and stir with cocktail spoon.
What To Serve These Keto Cocktails With:
- 1-2 ounces Vodka
- 1 teaspoon Erythritol or Monkfuit Sweetener (granulated or liquid)
- 8 ounces Sparkling Water (flavored or plain)
- 2 Tablespoons Frozen Organic Berries (blueberry, strawberry, blackberry)
- Combine sweetener and vodka in cocktail glass then mix until dissolved.
- Add ice and frozen berries to glass.
- Pour sparkling water into glass and stir with cocktail spoon.
I use cherry sparkling water
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 142Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 0g