Make your own Homemade Granola for a healthy breakfast or quick snack on the go! This Pina Colada Granola Recipe has the wonderful flavors of vanilla, coconut and pineapple.
Homemade Granola Recipe
I’m going to say it again . . . I Hate Mornings!
Any fast breakfast that requires zero effort is perfect for me. This Granola Recipe can be made in a large batch ahead of time.
Grab a handful on your way out the door. Or, my favorite way to enjoy this granola is in vanilla Greek yogurt.
- 1½ Cups Old Fashioned or Rolled Oats, not quick cook oats
- 1 Tablespoon White Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower Seed Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Dried Pineapple - chopped
- 1/4 Cup Dried Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Mix together oats, chia seeds, oil, honey, salt and vanilla paste .
- Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until golden brown). Stir twice while baking.
- Remove from oven, mix in the pineapple and coconut.
- Return to oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
This recipe makes enough granola to fill a large canning jar.
Add nuts if preferred.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 230Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 68mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 2gSugar 14gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
More Quickie Breakfast Recipes for Non-Morning People:0