This Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe brings two of your favorite winter desserts together. Hot cocoa and rich fudge topped with marshmallows! The perfect holiday party recipe.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of International Delight.
Is there anything more comforting than a mug of hot chocolate on a cold winter day? How about a glass of thick, rich eggnog while sitting next to a crackling fire? Guess what, it finally dipped below 70 degrees here in Northern California. Yippee!
You know what that means. . . I can actually enjoy all of the winter activities and traditions. Like hot chocolate and eggnog. I just love a mug of hot chocolate on a cold day, especially after months of 100+ degree weather!
I don’t always know when the craving is going to hit me. Luckily International Delight now has Hot Chocolate and Nog. For hot chocolate, just heat and serve. And the Nog has been a great addition to my morning coffee!
Get into the holiday spirit with International Delight Hot Chocolate and Nog! Visit InternationalDelight.com to share how ID helps you capture the spirit of the season for a chance to win a holiday brunch for friends and family hosted by International Delight!
So what should you serve with a warm mug of International Delight Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate Fudge, of course! And I’ve got you covered because this Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe is super quick and easy. It takes just a few simple ingredients and is made in the microwave.
It is perfect for parties and edible holiday gifts. This fudge gets a lot of ooooohs and aaaaahs. Not just because it tastes awesome but everybody loves that it looks like a mug of hot chocolate in fudge form.
Bring on winter. Bring on the holidays. Bring on jingling bells. Bring on snow. And bring on hot chocolate mustaches on smiling faces.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk - divided
- 1½ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1½ Cups Mallow Bits, mini hot chocolate marshmallows
- In a microwave safe bowl; combine white chocolate chips with 5 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl; combine dark chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk.
- Line a square 9x9 pan (or 8x8) with foil and generously grease with butter or shortening.
- Microwave dark chocolate 30 seconds, stir. Microwave 15 seconds then stir vigorously until chocolate is smooth. Transfer mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Microwave white chocolate 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Spread mixture on top of dark chocolate layer. (This will take some finesse to spread into a thin layer)
- Top with mini marshmallows then gently press down.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours to set.
- Remove fudge and foil from pan. Carefully peel all foil from fudge.
- Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.