This EASY CHARCUTERIE BOARD is perfect for the holidays or any party. A simple assortment of meats, cheeses, fruits, crackers and sweets with salami roses to make this platter a show-stopper!
MEAT AND CHEESE BOARD
Charcuterie platters are always a great option for holidays and parties because they are so customizable. Add as many meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts and sweets as you want. Then your guests can just pick and choose what they want.
I like to include whatever fruits happen to be in season at the time. Strawberries, pears, apricots, figs, oranges and cherries are always a great addition. I also like to include a spreadable goat cheese for an extra creamy option along with the brie.
MORE CHARCUTERIE – ANTIPASTO RECIPES:
- 8 oz smoked cheddar (cubed)
- 8 oz pepper jack (cut into stars)
- Assorted crackers
- 6 oz blackberries
- 10 oz green grapes
- 8 oz brie (still in wheel)
- 2 oz orange marmalade
- 2 oz honey
- 4 oz yogurt-covered almonds
- 7 oz chocolate-covered pretzels
- 2 oz fresh rosemary
- 2 oz fresh sage
- 4 oz smoked sausage (cut into rounds)
- 4 oz colby jack cheese
- 9 oz sliced salami
- Using a glass, layer pieces of salami (4-5 layers) then flip the glass over and remove. You’ll be left with a beautiful salami rose. Repeat two more times so you will have three roses all together.
- On a large platter, place your salami roses. Arrange the cheeses and sausage around the roses.
- Add in crackers then grapes and blackberries.
- Fill in with the almonds, chocolate covered pretzels, and marmalade dish.
- Arrange the rosemary and sage.
- Drizzle honey over the brie wheel or serve in a dish on the side.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 651Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 110mgSodium 1141mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 3gSugar 26gProtein 28g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.