This CREAMY CILANTRO LIME SAUCE is perfect for tacos, nachos, on fish, as a chicken wing dip or anything else you can think of. The fresh flavors of cilantro and lime come together in a creamy dipping sauce.
CILANTRO LIME DRESSING
This cilantro lime dressing is great as a sauce, dressing or dip. It is especially great on tacos, with chicken or potatoes. Add as much or as little cilantro as you prefer (I load it up with cilantro!).
- Use as much or as little cilantro as you like. Or omit the cilantro for a creamy lime dressing.
- The cumin can be omitted.
- Sour cream can be used in place of the Greek yogurt.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS SAUCE:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro (or more to taste)
- 1 small minced garlic clove or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Salt/pepper - to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 126Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 9mgSodium 245mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.