This Chocolate Chunk Nutella Brownies Recipe is an easy and delicious chocolate dessert! Fudgy brownies packed full of chocolate chunks then topped with a Nutella swirl. Perfect for potlucks, picnics or just because!
Doesn’t everyone love brownies? I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who didn’t. Or if I did I must’ve blocked them out of my memory!
These Chocolate Chunk Nutella Brownies are moist, fudgy and messy! Trust me, they are worth every little crumb and smear of chocolate.
Chocolaty messes call for cleansing wipes. I use Wet-Nap® Cleansing Wipes to clean up my kiddo’s sticky face and little fingers. I also use Wet-Nap® Cleansing Wipes to clean up after my messy food photo shoots.
Visit Walmart for all your Wet-Nap® needs: 110-Count Hands, Face, & Body Cleansing Wipes, 24-Count Packettes Antibacterial Hand Wipes and 40-Count Canister Antibacterial Hand Wipes.
How do you make a chocolate chunk brownie even better? Add Nutella swirl on top, of course!
I always head to Walmart to stock up on Wet-Nap® Cleansing Wipes before a picnic.
Grab a brownie . . . or two.
My little one was oh so willing to be my model for this messy brownie post. She took her job very seriously!
No worries, clean up was a breeze.
Clean Kiddo = Happy Mom = Happy Kiddo ☺
[Tweet “STOP what you’re doing & make these Chocolate Chunk Nutella Brownies >>”]
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella*
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together dry ingredients - cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Mix sugar and melted butter. Add eggs and mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients while mixing.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil. Press foil down firmly into the dish. Spray with non-stick.
- Pour batter into prepared dish and spread evenly. (batter will be thick)
- Microwave Nutella 20 seconds. Drizzle melted Nutella on top of brownies. Swirl into batter using a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once cooled, remove the foil and brownies from baking dish. Carefully peel foil away from brownies and slice into 9 pieces.
*Any chocolate hazelnut spread will work.