This Easy Tuna Casserole Recipe is a classic weeknight dinner the family will love. Tuna Noodle Casserole is quick, easy, inexpensive and satisfying.
Tuna Noodle Casserole
This tuna casserole is deliciousness straight out of the 80’s. Any other eighties kids remember eating this at least twice a month?
I have kept it basically the same. The only real change being that I use frozen peas and carrots instead of canned peas. Instead of a breadcrumb topping we are using crunched up Ritz crackers, because well, it’s just so good that way.
This Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic for a reason. It never goes out of style.
Ingredients Needed For Tuna Noodle Casserole (screenshot for grocery list)
- Egg Noodles
- Frozen Peas and Carrots
- Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Whole Milk
- Shredded Mozzarella/Cheddar Blend
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Dried Italian Season
- Canned Albacore Tuna
- Ritz Crackers
How To Make Tuna Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Boil egg noodles according to package instructions. 1 minute before draining noodles, add frozen peas and carrots. Drain.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian season, shredded cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add noodles, peas and carrots and drained tuna. Mix together until fully combined. Transfer mixture to 9×9 baking pan sprayed with nonstick. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Mixed crushed crackers with melted butter and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
What Goes With Tuna Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole is meant to be an all in one meal. Here are a few side dish ideas if you need a little extra:
More Easy Casserole Recipes
More Canned Tuna Recipes
*use plain frozen peas for traditional tuna casserole Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 342Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 62mgSodium 855mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 22g
*use plain frozen peas for traditional tuna casserole
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.