Forget about Taco Tuesday, go for tacos everyday! These Chipotle Black Bean Tacos give regular tacos a new twist. Beef and black beans seasoned with chipotle make the ultimate taco recipe! Mexican Dinner in less than 30 minutes!
Oh how I crave Mexican food during the summertime, especially tacos. Is there anything better than fresh tacos and cold margaritas on a hot summer day!?!? Nope.
Of course, I tend to get bored with the same old flavors. I’m always looking for new ways to spice up my favorite recipes. These Chipotle Black Bean Tacos are great because they are everything you want in a taco with just a little tweak to the flavors.
The beef is flavored with a blend of spices and chipotle peppers. I add the black beans to the beef and tomato paste to get it nice and saucy.
Top with you favorites. I love lettuce, cheese, cilantro and crema. And I am obsessed with the Uncooked TortillaLand Tortillas!
Oh, and a squeeze of lime. Does anyone else do lime on their tacos. I always get a bit of a puzzled look when I serve tacos to people with a wedge of lime. It is my daughter’s favorite part about taco night though.
However you do taco night, try these Chipotle Black Bean Tacos for a nice change. And don’t forget the margaritas!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 15 oz can Black Beans - drained & rinsed
- 1-2 Chipotle Peppers - chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Adobo Sauce from chipotle can
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ancho Chile Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1½ Cups Water
- 3 ounces Tomato Paste
- Brown beef in large pan. Drain grease then return to pan over medium/low heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until bubbling and thickened.
- Serve with taco shells/tortillas and toppings of your choice.