Vanilla Chia Pudding is a flavorful and natural alternative to the powder that comes in a box. This Chia Pudding Recipe is a dairy free and refined sugar free healthy dessert.
How To Make Chia Seed Pudding
If you haven’t tried Chia Pudding yet, you are missing out. With just 4 ingredients and no cooking required, this pudding is beyond easy to make!
Chia Pudding has a texture that is reminiscent of tapioca pudding. The chia seeds naturally thicken the liquid to create the pudding like consistency. The coconut milk and vanilla give this pudding the pure and simple flavor. Top with your favorite fruit for an amazing breakfast or dessert!
Chia seeds are also considered a super food. Want to learn more about chia seeds? Take a look at this HuffingtonPost article on Chia Seed Benefits.
- 6 Tb Chia Seeds, white or black
- 1 Vanilla Bean Pod - Scraped
- 2 Cups Plain Coconut Milk, from the carton
- 1-2 Tb Honey
- Fresh Fruit of Choice
- Mix the chia seeds, vanilla beans and coconut milk in a container.
- Use a container that holds at least 4 cups because the chia pudding will expand to 3 -3½ cups.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or 6-8 hours.
- Once the chia pudding has thickened, stir and transfer to serving dishes.
- Drizzle honey and top with fresh fruit.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 244Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 5gSugar 9gProtein 4g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
More Healthy Recipes: