Make these Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops for an easy flavorful dinner. Pan fried bone-in pork chops with a raspberry balsamic glaze.
PAN FRY BONE-IN PORK CHOPS
These pork chops are fried to perfection and served slathered with a sticky raspberry glaze. So tender, flavorful and inexpensive. This is the perfect quick weeknight dinner recipe.
- You can use boneless pork chops. Adjust the cooking time as boneless chops take less time to cook.
- Swap a different flavor of jam to fit your preferences. Blueberry, apricot or apple jam would all taste great with pork chops.
- The balsamic vinegar can be swapped for apple cider vinegar, apple cider or fresh squeezed orange juice.
HOW TO MAKE TENDER PORK CHOPS:
A quick cooking method and ensuring that the chops are not overcooked will make tender pork chops. Letting the chops rest for a few minutes before serving will help too.
Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH PORK CHOPS:
MORE PORK CHOP RECIPES:
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (1-inch Thick)
- Salt/Pepper - to taste
- ½ Cup Raspberry Preserves
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry pork chops for 4-5 minutes per side or until just under internal temp of 145 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine raspberry preserves, balsamic vinegar, thyme, and minced garlic.
- Remove pork chops from skillet and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium then pour raspberry mixture into skillet and bring to a simmer. Simmer 2-3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook 1 minute per side until they are glazed.
- Serve hot with extra raspberry glaze on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 509Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 132mgSodium 247mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 21gProtein 41g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.