This Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe is fresh, cool and perfect for summer. Use a spiralizer or just slice your cucumbers then toss with a flavorful Asian dressing. This salad is Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free and makes a wonderful side dish.
This post contains affiliate links.
Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe
I don’t dust off my spriralizer nearly enough. When I do, I ask myself why I don’t spiralize more often!?!? It makes veggies prettier and more fun to eat.
This Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe starts with spiralizing the cucumbers. But, if you don’t own a spiralizer feel free to just slice your cucumbers.
I use this Paderno Vegetable Spiralizer and it does it’s job without a bunch of extra bells and whistles.
What do you do if you don’t own a spiralizer?
Just cut the cucumbers and way you prefer. Sliced, quartered or even cut into ribbons.
Can you make this Whole30 compliant?
Absolutely. Omit the honey and this is Whole30 compliant.
How long does this last in the refrigerator?
I would love it if this recipe worked for meal prep. Unfortunately, the cucumbers release liquid over time and it can get a bit soupy. This is one of those salads that is best when eaten fresh.
What tools do you need for this recipe?
If you are spiralizing you will need this Paderno Vegetable Spiralizer.
Here are a few more Asian inspired recipes for ya →
- 2 English Cucumbers, (spiralized)
- 1 Tablespoon Black and Tan Sesame Seeds
- Handful Cilantro, (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos, (or soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- Pinch Red Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- Salt (to taste, if needed)
- Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
- Toss cucumbers in dressing to coat. Serve.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!