This Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread Recipe is just one of the fantastic dishes in the new The Chew Cookbook! Pull-apart monkey bread topped with caramel, pineapple and cherries. The perfect dessert to share with a crowd!
I received a copy of The Chew Cookbook to facilitate this review.
Who doesn’t love pineapple upside down cake, easy recipes or The Chew!?!?! Well, we are in luck because this post has it all!
I had the opportunity to check out The Chew Cookbook – An Essential Guide to Cooking and Entertaining. It is full of tasty and approachable recipes. This Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread Recipe caught my eye right away. It is a Carla Hall recipe, so I knew it would be great!
Do you watch The Chew? I love all of the hosts and the recipes are always fantastic! With the cooking style of Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Mario Batali, Daphne Oz and Clinton Kelly. . . this cookbook has a little something for everyone.
When I’m shopping for cookbooks (which I do a lot!) the most important thing is that the recipes seem approachable. I just don’t like to deal with fussy recipes. The Chew Cookbook is made up of the uncomplicated dishes that I prefer. Pizza Rolls, Blackout Cake, Roasted Garlic and Chicken Soup, Blackberry Roly-Poly and Chicken Mole Enchiladas are just a few examples. The blackberry role-poly has me intrigued, so I think that is what I’ll be making next.
Also, photos are a must! Many of the recipes in this cookbook do have a photo. There are also many fun pictures of all of the hosts.
Between the awesome recipes, tips and funny host Q&A’s. . . I know this will be a well-used cookbook in my house for years to come.
Purchase your own copy of The Chew Cookbook and get cooking’!
This Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread turned out fabulous! It is super easy to make and looks divine! A real show stopper. Pull-apart biscuits dripping with sticky caramel glaze and topped with pineapple. What’s not to love!?!?
Just tear a chunk off and start munchin’. That’s how I do it!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
Email ::: Facebook ::: Twitter ::: Pinterest ::: G+ ::: Instagram ::: BlogLovin’ ::: Rss
Pull-Apart Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread
- 2 Cans Refrigerated Biscuit Dough, 16 ounces each
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 2/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Maraschino Cherries - halved
- 3 Cups Fresh Pineapple - chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut each uncooked biscuit into 6 pieces. Transfer to large bowl then add shredded coconut and sugar. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a nonstick pan over medium/low heat. Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Pour mixture into bundt pan that has been sprayed generously with nonstick. Evenly layer cherries and pineapple over caramel layer. Arrange coated biscuit pieces on top.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until brown.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes.
- Firmly place flat side of platter or stand on opening of pan. Invert to release monkey bread from bundt pan.
- Serve warm.
More Easy Treats. . .
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!2
Wow !! It looks so tasty. I will definitely prepare this and serve my children. They would surely love it. Thanks Nicolas for sharing this post 🙂
Nicole Harris says
They will love it!