These Oven Baked Hawaiian Pizza Sandwiches are perfect for feeding a hungry crowd! Melty Cheese, Canadian Bacon, Pineapple, Bacon Crumbles and Pizza Sauce Baked on Soft Bread Rolls!
I love sandwiches! Especially easy, oven-baked sandwiches.
Hawaiian Pizza is another favorite of mine. So I combined my two favorites to create these Oven Baked Hawaiian Pizza Sandwiches!
I like Canadian bacon and bacon crumbles on my Hawaiian pizzas. So I used my favorite bacon, Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon. It is extra meaty. I don’t have to worry about getting strips of fat! Hormel Black Label Bacon is perfect for any recipe. It adds that salty crunch to these sandwiches. HORMEL® brands make recipes quick, easy and delicious.
Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon is my go-to ingredient. It adds that salty deliciousness that only bacon can add to recipes. Not only is Hormel Bacon super meaty, it is also affordable! Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The best part, these sandwiches are super easy to make.
Just layer, bake, butter and serve.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 4 Slices Hormel Black Label Center Cut Bacon – Cooked & Chopped
- 6 Pineapple Rings – Cut into quarters
- 12 Soft Hawaiian Sweet Rolls – sliced in half
- 12 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 8-9 Slices Canadian Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Butter – melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In large baking dish; layer bottoms of rolls, 6 slices cheese, pizza sauce, Canadian bacon, pineapple, bacon crumbles, remaining cheese slices and tops of rolls.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Brush sandwiches with melted butter. Serve.