Honey Bbq Wings are the perfect appetizer to serve at parties or on game day. This tasty finger food recipe is ready in no time at all!
BAKED CHICKEN WINGS
Chicken wings baked crispy then slathered in a sticky honey barbecue sauce will be a hit at any party. These are great for making for large crowds because they are quick, easy and inexpensive.
MORE GAME-DAY PARTY FOOD:
- 3 Lbs Party Chicken Wings
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Bbq Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Combine cornstarch, salt and pepper. Toss wings in cornstarch.
- Transfer wings to greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake wings for 40-45 minutes. Toss once after 20 minutes.
- Combine bbq sauce and honey.
- Remove wings from oven and transfer to a large bowl. Pour in sauce then toss until wings are evenly coated.
- Return wings to baking sheet. Bake 5-10 more minutes or until wings are cooked through.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 691Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 139mgSodium 1105mgCarbohydrates 51gFiber 1gSugar 30gProtein 29g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.