This Mini Eggnog No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is a must try holiday dessert! Surprise your family and friends with these individual cheesecakes.
Homemade Caramel Cheesecake
I love a good cheesecake! While traditional cheesecakes are great, I like to add a unique twist to my cheesecakes.
I just shared the recipe for Eggnog Caramel Sauce. It is really special. Made even more so with a hint of fresh cracked Sea Salt from my Cole & Mason Derwent Salt Mill. The addition of salt highlights the caramel flavor and sweetness.
You wouldn’t want to make these Eggnog Cheesecakes and top them with table salt. That is why I love my Cole & Mason Salt and Pepper Mills. I get to choose the quality and type of salt that I use.
The graham cracker crusts have a hint of fresh ground nutmeg. A touch of eggnog is added to the cheesecake filling. Top it off with a drizzle of Eggnog Caramel Sauce and Sea Salt. This is sure to be a memorable holiday dessert!
And everyone should have a go-to No Bake Cheesecake Recipe for this busy holiday season.
These cheesecakes are approximately 50/50 crust to filling. If you love graham cracker crust then this is perfect for you. If, like me, you are more interested in the cheesecake filling the crust measurements can be decreased by half. You could also add a bit more nutmeg for extra flavor.
Make it your own. Just don’t add more eggnog to the cheesecake filling or it will be too loose. And whatever you do, don’t skimp on the caramel or sea salt!
- Crust: **
- 2½ Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs, 18 crackers
- 2 Tablespoons Ultrafine Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Fresh Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Butter - melted
- 24 ounces Full Fat Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/3 Cup Ultrafine Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Full Fat Eggnog
- Eggnog Caramel Sauce
- Fresh Cracked Sea Salt
- Insert 6 muffin liners into jumbo muffin tin.
- In food processor, grind graham crackers to crumbs. Add sugar and nutmeg. Pulse. Slowly add melted butter while processing. Evenly distribute crust mixture between 6 muffin cups. Press crust firmly, using a small cup or bowl. Refrigerate while prepping cheesecake filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and eggnog for 2 minutes on high. Top each crust with cheesecake filling. Refrigerate 6+ hours.
- Allow to sit at room temp for 15 minutes before serving.
- Top with Eggnog Caramel Sauce and Sea Salt.
**If you prefer less crust, decrease crust measurements by half.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 868Total Fat 64gSaturated Fat 35gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 188mgSodium 876mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 1gSugar 38gProtein 13g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.