Save this Gingerbread Spice Vegan Pancake Recipe for your next family holiday breakfast! These pancakes are dairy free and egg free. Loaded with gingerbread flavor and topped with Ginger Maple Syrup!
I’m not really a morning person. Therefore I’m not really a breakfast person either. You certainly will never find me flipping pancakes at 7am! I can barely bring myself to toast a bagel before 10am. I’m really not a morning person.
Luckily these pancakes make a great breakfast-for-dinner option too. Whether for breakfast or dinner, this Vegan Pancake Recipe is a perfect winter meal!
The pancakes are made without eggs. Regular dairy milk has been swapped out for Silk Vanilla Coconutmilk. Not only are these pancakes Gingerbread Spiced. They are then drenched with Sweet Ginger Maple Syrup!
Hey, I may even get out of bed early for these pancakes!
TRY SILK & SAVE! Get coupons, a special birthday offer, sweepstakes and promotional information and monthly chances to win a year’s supply of Silk!
You can also check out more Silk goodness on the Silk Facebook page.
These pancakes are super easy to make. Mix up the six ingredients and start flippin’ your flapjacks!
Use store bought gingerbread spice. Or check out my DIY Gingrebread Spice Mix Recipe.
The Sweet Ginger Maple Syrup is a simple mixture made with ginger preserves and maple syrup.
And it is AhhhhMazing!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1½ Tablespoons Gingerbread Spice
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Silk Vanilla Coconutmilk
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Preserves
- Mix maple syrup and ginger preserves. Let sit at room temperature while preparing pancakes.
- Combine flour, gingerbread spice, brown sugar, baking powder and salt with a fork. Add coconutmilk, stir until batter forms and no large lumps remain. Grease griddle or fry pan with a light coating of vegetable oil. Heat over medium for 1-2 minutes. Drop pancake batter by the 1/4 cup. Flip once small bubbles appear on top (1-2 minutes). Cook 1-2 minutes on other side.
- Slightly decrease heat after the first batch of pancakes to prevent burning. Oil pan between batches.
- Serve pancakes topped with vegan butter and a generous drizzle of ginger maple syrup.
Recipe yields 6-8 pancakes.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.