This post brought to you by Hershey’s®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Summer is the perfect time for No-Bake Desserts. This Chocolate and Cream Icebox Cake is light, cool and super easy to make!
Frozen layers of whipped cream topping, chocolate sauce and chocolate graham crackers make up this icebox cake. YORK MINIS make it the ultimate refreshing summer dessert!
Right now you can get a great deal on YORK MINIS! Available for $1 off any two products. Save on all your favorite Hershey’s® candies!
So check out the York Minis coupon and awesome video! Then make this Chocolate and Cream Icebox Cake.
Get your supplies together. Whipped topping, chocolate graham crackers, dark chocolate chips and York Minis. That’s It!
Line a large loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Then layer the whipped topping and chocolate graham crackers. Gently press down on the graham crackers.
Don’t forget to smear on the rich chocolaty layer.
Freeze for at least 24 hours.
Invert icebox cake onto a platter and top with chopped York Minis.
Slice and serve your beautiful Chocolate and Cream Icebox Cake!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 5 ounces Dark Chocolate Chips
- 16 ounce Tub of Whipped Topping *, thawed
- Chocolate Graham Crackers, 10-15
- 1 package York Minis
- Place chocolate chips and 1/2 cup whipped topping in microwave safe dish. Microwave and stir in 15 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Line a large loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Evenly spread 1½ cups whipped topping. Followed by a layer of chocolate graham crackers. Then smear on the melted chocolate. Repeat until loaf pan is full. End with a layer of chocolate graham crackers.
- Cover and freeze for at least 24 hours.
- Invert onto platter and top with chopped York Minis.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
*If the frozen tubs of whipped topping are not available in your area, regular whipped cream can be used instead.