This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.
This Homemade Chipotle Bowl makes the perfect lunch or dinner. All the flavor of a chipotle taco in a rice bowl with black beans and roasted corn.
Call me crazy, but I like to eat my tacos out of a bowl. I put all of the ingredients into a bowl and enjoy!
This is a simple yet satisfying meal. Ground beef cooked with chipotle adobo sauce, tomatoes, black beans and corn. Serve with cheese, avocado, cilantro, sour cream and Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.
Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is great because it is ready in 60 seconds! It also offers portability and portion control.
Perfect for an on the go lunch or quick dinner at the end of a busy day.
The Brown & Wild Rice is fantastic in this Chipotle Bowl!
Check out the other Minute® Ready to Serve Rice varieties: Brown Rice, Multi-Grain Medley, Jasmine Rice, White Rice, Chicken Rice Mix, Yellow Rice Mix, Black Beans & Rice and Fried Rice Mix.
Trust me, ditch the tortilla and try a Chipotle Taco Bowl!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Can Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes, 14oz
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 4 Tablespoons Adobo Sauce, from the can of Chipotle Peppers
- 1-2 Chipotle Peppers - finely chopped, omit for a less spicy version
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Can Black Beans - drained and rinsed, 15oz
- 1 Cup Frozen Roasted Corn, or regular corn
- In large skillet, brown and drain ground beef.
- Return to skillet and add tomatoes, water, adobo sauce, peppers, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt and cumin.
- Bring mixture to a gentle simmer then reduce heat to medium/low.
- Add beans and corn. Simmer 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve with Minute® Ready to Serve Rice, avocado, cilantro, cheese and sour cream.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.1