This Creamy Snickers Apple Dip Recipe is easy to make with only five ingredients . A creamy dip with chunks of Snickers candy and a caramel drizzle that is perfect for parties or holiday gatherings. You will want to eat this by the spoonful!
Another over the top super indulgent dessert recipe! This dip is a great party appetizer, gameday snack or holiday dessert. Apples slices with this Creamy Snickers Dip Recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser! I’m talking lick the plate Good!
Best of all this Snickers Dip is quick, easy and inexpensive to prepare.
It is no secret that I am HUGE fan of dips! For every holiday meal I make at least one cheesy savory dip. Now I think I will be adding this unbelievably delicious Creamy Snickers Dip to my holiday and party spreads.
After I shared my recipe for Ice Cream Milky Way Brownie Pie for a Mars Bites campaign, I knew that I wanted to create a recipe with the Snickers Bites too.
I’m a Milky Way kind of girl but this Snickers Dip just might change my mind!
I hope this dip makes an appearance on your holiday table!
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cool Whip
- 1 Tb Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Snickers Bites (plus more for topping)
- Caramel Topping
- Using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, Cool Whip, peanut butter, and chopped Snickers.
- Transfer mixture to serving bowl and top with additional Snickers chunks and caramel topping.
- Serve with apples, pretzels, cookies, etc.
- This yields approximately 1½ cups of Creamy Snickers Dip. You may want to double the recipe for a party sized serving.
I love a good party! I’ve been known to share my delicious creations at THESE awesome parties!