This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Foster Farms Sauté Ready.
Make this Cheesy Potato Chicken Dinner on busy weeknights! This one-pan recipe is quick, easy and full of flavor!
Simple dinner ideas are a necessity around my house. I want a meal that is no-fuss AND nutritious.
That is why I am loving these new Foster Farms Sauté Ready products! They are marinated, pre-cut and frozen chicken breast pieces that come in three varieties: Garlic Herb, Fajita and Asian Style. And they cook in about 10 minutes. No thawing required!
Keep a bag of Foster Farms Sauté Ready on hand for those hectic weeknights when you don’t have time to cook and prepare a whole meal from scratch. Then you can make a hearty meal for your family quicker than you can say CHICKEN DINNER! . . . or about 30 minutes.
Save up to $2: https://www.fosterfarms.com/products/saute-ready.asp. Simply download and print the coupon to get $1 off any 1 ONE (1) package of Foster Farms Sauté Ready, or share the coupon with a friend (via Facebook, Twitter or email) for get $2 off any ONE (1) package of Foster Farms Sauté Ready.
The Garlic Herb Marinated Chicken would taste great with just about anything. I decided to pair it with potatoes because I love the chicken potato combo. We usually think of potatoes as a side for beef. But trust me, potatoes with chicken should be on your menu!
And of course I needed to add cheese. Cheeeeese.
This satisfying dinner will be a nice change from the typical chicken and rice.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 lb Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes - quartered
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil - divided
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 1/2 Bag Garlic Herb Foster Farms Saute Ready, approx 3/4 lb chicken breast chunks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Toss potatoes with 2 Tb olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 Tb olive oil in large nonstick saute pan over medium heat.
- Transfer potatoes to pan and fry for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Stir every 4-5 minutes.
- Increase heat slightly and add Foster Farms Saute Ready. Push chicken to bottom of pan to ensure even cooking.
- Add chopped bell pepper.
- Saute 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165°)
- Top with mozzarella. Melt. Remove from heat and salt/pepper to taste.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Foster Farms Sauté Ready.1