This Gingerbread Spiced Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe is a wonderful way to get cozy on a chilly winter day. It is also an easy homemade gift idea!
There is not a more comforting winter beverage than a mug of Gingerbread Spiced Hot Chocolate. Last year I posted my Malted Chocolate Cocoa Mix Recipe and I loved how simple it was to make homemade hot cocoa.
For this holiday season I wanted to make a cocoa mix with an interesting flavor. While I was working on my Gingerbread Spice Mix Recipe the idea came to me.
This Gingerbread Spiced Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe is super easy to make. It is a great last minute homemade gift idea too!
The flavor is unique and blends together quite nicely. This hot cocoa mix is still rich and chocolaty. But it has a subtle gingerbread spice flavor in the background.
Two winter treats perfectly combined as one: Hot Cocoa & Gingerbread, a match made in holiday heaven!
And of course I had to cut marshmallows into little gingerbread men shapes.
Fill a pretty jar with this Gingerbread Spiced Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe, add some marshmallow gingerbread men and a bow for a special homemade gift for loved ones!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss A Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1½ Cups Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Coffee-Mate Plain Dry Creamer
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tb Ground Ginger
- 1 Tb Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tb Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Stir all ingredients together with a whisk or fork until evenly mixed.
- Transfer to an airtight jar or container and store in your pantry or cupboard.
- Combine 2-3 Tb Cocoa Mix per 1 cup of hot milk.*
- *This mix does not contain powdered milk. It is not meant to be used with water. If you prefer to include powdered milk in your cocoa mixture, add approximately 2 cups powdered milk to the dry cocoa mixture.
More Homemade Gift Ideas:
I love a good party! I’ve been known to share my delicious creations at THESE awesome parties!