This dinner recipe is healthy, flavorful and satisfying. Salmon and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers make a nutritious meal! Sweet bell peppers stuffed with salmon, brown rice, quinoa, broccoli and a spicy Asian sauce.
I am excited to be partnering with Chicken of the Sea to bring you this tasty dinner recipe! I received compensation in exchange for recipe development.
I’ve been in a bit of a rut lately. Preparing and eating the same dinners over and over. Boring! So I decided to completely change up my routine. Making nutritious flavorful meals like these Salmon and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers.
This is so unusual for me, I can’t even remember the last time I stuffed a pepper. For the life of me I don’t know why. These stuffed peppers were such a big hit at my house. My daughter doesn’t even like peppers and she devoured one all by herself!
To add protein I used Chicken of the Sea Sriracha Salmon. Chicken of the Sea Premium Wild Caught Pink Salmon Pouches come in several unique flavors. Now you can add a unique twist to your favorite recipes! You can visit Walmart.com for savings on Chicken of the Sea Flavored Salmon pouches.
Find Chicken of the Sea Premium Wild Caught Pink Salmon at your local Walmart. Choose from these delicious flavors: Lemon pepper, Sweet & Spicy, Barbecue and Sriracha.
Now for these amazing stuffed peppers it doesn’t take much.
I used a brown rice – quinoa blend. You can use just rice or just quinoa if you prefer. Mix with salmon, broccoli, celery and the sauce. Then just stuff your peppers and bake.
After the peppers are baked, top with sesame seeds and chives for a little pizzaz!
Not only does this meal taste great, I just love how bright and colorful it is!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 6 Large Sweet Bell Peppers, a mix of yellow, red and orange
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets - stems removed, cut small
- 3 Cups Cooked Brown Rice & Quinoa Blend, I cheat and buy the par-cooked packets
- 1 Celery Stalk - finely chopped
- 2 Chicken of the Sea Sriracha Flavored Salmon Pouches, 2.5oz
- ¼ Cup Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Sesame Seeds and Chives
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick.
- Prepare peppers: remove tops and seeds. Slice off the rounded bottoms to prevent tipping. Place in baking dish and brush outsides/top with olive oil.
- Mix broccoli, rice/quinoa, celery and Sriracha Salmon.
- Mix oil, soy sauce, honey and sriracha. Pour mixture over filling and stir to combine. Spoon filling into peppers.
- Cover baking dish loosely with tin foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Top peppers with sesame seeds and chives. Serve.