This Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette is super easy to prepare and tastes great on just about any salad. Tangy mustard and vinegar balanced with creamy mayo and honey for a tasty dressing.
HOMEMADE VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
Making salad dressing at home is quick, easy and budget friendly. The best part about making homemade vinaigrette is that you can control the ingredients.
All the flavors can be adjusted to fit your preferences. And you know that the dressing is not hiding preservatives or anything weird.
- Adjust the mustard and honey to fit your preferences.
- Feel free to use Dijon mustard instead of stone-ground mustard.
- Add extra mayonnaise for a creamier dressing.
MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 1 week.
MORE SALAD DRESSING RECIPES:
- 1 tablespoon Stone-Ground Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Shallot, minced
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Salt/Pepper - to taste
- Whisk together all of the ingredients (except for the olive oil).
- Gradually add in the olive oil and whisk until smooth.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
This recipe makes approximately 1/3 cup of dressing, enough for 2-4 salads depending on size.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 334Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 3mgSodium 339mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.