This Creamy Avocado Dressing is great on pasta, salad or with chips. Avocado, lemon and garlic pureed into a creamy dressing. Add cilantro for even more flavor.
EASY HOMEMADE DRESSING
This AVOCADO DRESSING is fresh and creamy with a hint of tanginess. Avocado, lemon, garlic and dill blended to a creamy dip or dressing.
Great on salad, pasta, chips, rice or anything that needs a little creaminess and flavor.
WHAT IS AVOCADO DRESSING MADE OF?
This dressing is a blend of avocado, lemon, garlic, oil, sour cream, dill, salt and pepper. The ingredients can be adjusted or changed to fit your preferences.
- Use lime instead of lemon.
- Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
- Add cilantro for extra flavor.
MORE FLAVORFUL DRESSING RECIPES:
- 1 Ripe Avocado - skin & pit removed
- Juice of 1 Large Lemon
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 4-6 Tablespoons water (to thin it out to desired consistency)
- In a blender or food processor add all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Add the water a little at a time to thin out. Store in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 339Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 12mgSodium 313mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 4gSugar 9gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.