This Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham Recipe is a simple and delicious holiday meal! A flavorful glaze made with pineapple juice, dijon mustard and honey for your spiral ham.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
Stove-top Honey Glazed Ham
The best part of the holiday season is joining together with friends and family to enjoy a wonderful feast. My family tends to enjoy ham more than turkey. Really, we like turkey too so I usually make a Honey Glazed Ham and this Slow Cooker Turkey Breast so we can have both.
This ham recipe is great because the glaze is really easy to prepare. We keep it simple with pineapple juice, honey and mustard for a sweet tangy sauce. I add just a touch of sugar to achieve that sticky syrup consistency. But, you can definitely omit the sugar if you prefer.
Ingredients Needed For Pineapple Honey Glazed Spiral Ham (screenshot for grocery list)
- 9-10 lb Spiral Ham
- Pineapple Juice
- Stone Ground Mustard
How To Make Honey Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place ham into large baking dish and cover with foil.
- Cook according to package instructions (typically 325°F for 10-12 minutes per pound)
- Prepare glaze while ham is in the oven.
- Glaze ham 20 minutes before cooking is complete.
- In saucepan over medium heat; cook pineapple juice 25 minutes while stirring frequently. Juice should reduce by half.
- Add honey, sugar and mustard.
- Cook 5-8 minutes while constantly stirring. Once glaze has thickened to a syrup consistency, remove from heat and set aside until ham is ready to be glazed.
Side Dishes To Serve With Your Holiday Ham:
How To Use Up Leftover Holiday Ham:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 3828Total Fat 139gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 70gCholesterol 1742mgSodium 26591mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 0gSugar 39gProtein 604g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.