Kale and Quinoa Bites are a great healthy snack! This vegetarian recipe is gluten free and packed with nutritious ingredients!
Well, let’s start 2016 on the right foot. After all that holiday fudge I am needing some light and healthy recipes!
These Kale Bites are fantastic because they are very easy to make, taste great and are packed with nutritious ingredients. I sure do love my kale and quinoa so it is not surprising that I love these little bites, too. If you aren’t sure about the whole kale trend, no biggie. Check out my Pizza Quinoa Bites or Buffalo Quinoa Bites!
Eating healthier in 2016 . . . we got this!
Make these Kale Bites and dip them in Healthy Homemade Ranch!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 Cup Cooked White Quinoa
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Kale
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray 12 mini muffin tins with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients and transfer to mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned.
- Immediately transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve with Homemade Healthy Ranch Dressing.
Store leftovers in refrigerator. Reheat in oven, 350°F for about 10 minutes.