These Ginger Soy Roasted Mushrooms are a simple side dish recipe idea. Just toss mushrooms with some Asian inspired ingredients and roast them for a flavorful side dish or appetizer.
This recipe is vegan, dairy free, keto, low carb with gluten free options.
How To Cook Whole Roasted Mushrooms
Roasting mushrooms is a very easy process. Just clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel (to prevent extra moisture). Then trim the stems. Toss with your desired flavor combo and roast until tender. You will want to stir the mushrooms a few times while they are roasting to prevent burning.
How long do you roast mushrooms at 400ºF?
This will vary depending on the size of your mushrooms. Small mushrooms can be done within 15-20 minutes. Medium mushrooms will take approximately 20-25 minutes. Large mushrooms can take 30 minutes.
It also depends on how tender you prefer your mushrooms.
Ingredients Needed For Ginger Soy Roasted Mushrooms:
- Crimini Mushrooms
- Soy Sauce (or Tamari for gluten free)
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Ginger
- Sesame Oil (optional)
More Recipes For Mushroom Fans:
Tools You Need For This Recipe:
- 24 ounces Cremini Mushrooms, (cleaned & trimmed)
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce, (use Tamari for gf)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Clean and prep mushrooms then transfer to a roasting dish.
- Combine soy sauce, oil, garlic and ginger. Pour mixture over mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes. Stir and flip mushrooms and roast for 10-15 minutes depending on size and desired tenderness.
- Remove from oven and toss with sesame oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle fresh parsley and sesame seeds over the top and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size ounces
Amount Per ServingCalories 60 Sodium 443mg Carbohydrates 3g Sugar 1g Protein 2g
This post contains affiliate links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to purchase. . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!0