– Pork Tenderloins – Oil – Smoked Paprika – Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Salt & Pepper – Carrots – Stone Ground Mustard
1. Heat the oven and combine the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Put the tenderloins on a greased rimmed baking sheet. Rub with oil then add the spice mixture all over the meat.
3. Toss the carrots with 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, and pepper and place in an even layer next to the pork.
4. Combine the mustard and honey together and spread over tenderloins. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes.
5. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
What Temperature Should I Cook Pork Tenderloin?
Pork needs to be cooked to 145 degrees. You should let it rest for at least 5 mintues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Use In Place Of Honey?
If you find yourself out of honey, no problem! Simply swap it for maple syrup instead. Delicious!
1. Make sure to cut potatoes and carrots so they are the same size. It ensures they will cook more evenly.
2. You can add other veggies like asparagus or peppers halfway through cooking.
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin