This Blackberry Honey Spritzer is a natural soda alternative that is cool, crisp and refreshing. It is easy to make, contains all real ingredients and is my new favorite beverage!
It seems like I am always trying to kick my soda habit. Well, I have to admit that I haven’t yet been able to stop drinking soda completely. But, with drinks like this Blackberry Honey Spritzer and my Strawberry Lemonade Fizz I have been able to limit my soda intake.
And you are getting real fruit with this drink! I don’t allow my daughter to drink soda, so when I give her a glass of this it is a real treat!
It is sweet, bubbly and refreshing. The only thing missing . . . Caffeine! I guess you can’t have it all.
More Thirst Quenchers:
- 2 Cups Fresh Blackberries (1 cup pureed)*
- 6 Tb Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (2-3 small lemons)
- 2-4 Tb Honey
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 1 – 12 oz can of Seltzer Water
- Puree 2 cups of fresh blackberries in blender or food processor.
- Push blackberry puree through a mesh strainer to remove seeds. (see photo above)**
- Combine the blackberry puree, lemon juice, filtered water and honey.
- Fill drinking glasses with ice.
- Pour blackberry mixture over ice until glasses are 3/4 full.
- Top off glasses with seltzer water and Enjoy!
- *Frozen blackberry can be used, thaw berries before preparing spritzers.
- Feel free to tweak these measurements to your taste preferences.
- **Removing the blackberry seeds is not absolutely necessary, but highly recommended.
- This recipe yields 3-4 servings.
Check Me Out On Instagram!
I love a good party! I’ve been known to share my delicious creations at THESE awesome parties!