Don’t think of salad as just a diet food! This Fresh Shrimp Salad is simple and flavorful. Salad topped with shrimp, avocado and a creamy homemade dressing that is full of vibrant herbs!
Salad Greens With Shrimp And Dressing
I usually prefer my salads to be jam-packed with ingredients. By the time it is all said and done, I may as well have eaten a double cheeseburger and fries!
This Shrimp Salad has only a few ingredients. But it is bursting with flavor thanks to the Creamy Chimichurri Homemade Salad Dressing!
I have been obsessed with chimichurri lately. Why? I don’t know. I just get obsessed with random things from time to time.
The Creamy Chimichurri Dressing is very easy to make. Just blend the ingredients in your food processor or blender and it is ready!
The best thing about homemade salad dressing is that YOU control the flavor and the ingredients.
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
- Small Handful of Parsley
- Small Handful of Cilantro
- Small Pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tb Milk
- Preferred Lettuce, I use romaine or butter lettuce
- Boiled Shrimp
- 1 Avocado, sliced or cubed
- Blend all of the ingredients together. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Makes approximately 1 cup.
- Bring water to a boil. Boil your shrimp until pink and slightly curled. (time varies depending on shrimp size) Then refrigerate to cool.
- Top lettuce with avocado, shrimp and dressing.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 190Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 20mgSodium 88mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 5gSugar 10gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.