Indulge just a little with these Skinny Mini Strawberry Pie Bites! Miniature pie crusts filled with strawberry cream and bursting with fresh strawberries.
Homemade Mini Pies
These Mini Strawberry Pie Bites are super duper easy to make. The perfect little bite sized treats that are great for portion control.
Store them in the freezer and all it takes is 5-10 minutes to thaw. Then you have a lightened up dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Strawberry season isn’t quite over. So get your fresh strawberries and enjoy this summertime treat. The chilly weather is right around the corner!
Cut mini pie rounds, bake them on the underside of a mini muffin tin. Fill the cooled pie cups with the creamy strawberry filling and freeze.
Skinny Mini Strawberry Pie Bites in 4 simple steps!
- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust - room temp
- 1/2 Cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Light Cool Whip - thawed
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Roll out pie crust on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a 3-3½ inch diameter cutter or cup, cut 8-9 circles. Use fork to crimp sides (optional).
- Place pie crust rounds on the underside of a mini muffin tin. Gently press against the tins to form cup shapes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix Greek yogurt, Cool Whip and chopped strawberries.
- Fill mini pie crusts with mixture.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes. Top with sliced strawberries and serve.
- Store in freezer. If frozen solid, allow mini pies to thaw for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 131Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 1mgSodium 102mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
It’s all about the strawberries and cream, Baybay!
More Pie for your Pie Hole:11