All of my late night cravings in one bite: Fudgy Dark Chocolate Cookies with M&M’s and Pretzels! Baking cookies doesn’t get much easier than these drop brownie style cookies. No Mixer Needed!
Sweet and Salty Chocolate Cookies
Confession: I have major late night snack addiction that involves Plain M&M’s and Pretzels! So when it came time to start baking with M&M’s, I knew that I wanted to add some pretzels into the mix.
The best part is that you do not need a mixer to make these drop brownie style cookies. Just melt and stir the ingredients on the stove top, then bake. Super quick and easy!
These Dark Chocolate Cookies are extremely moist and fudgy. Stuffed full of M&M’s and Pretzel pieces for that chocolaty, crunchy, sweet and salty combo.
This Drop Brownie Cookie Recipe is my favorite lazy day cookie. It is perfect for those days that I don’t feel like lugging out the monster sized KitchenAid. To make these cookies, you only need to melt and stir the ingredients on the stove top and bake. But don’t forget to add the M&M’s and pretzels for over the top cookie perfection!
See for yourself . . .
Melt . . .
Add M&M’s and Pretzels . . .
Bake . . .
The last step is my favorite . . . Munch, Munch, Munch!
- 1 Stick Salted Butter
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz
- 1 Bag Dark Chocolate Chips, 10 oz
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Broken Pretzel Pieces*
- 1/2 Cup M&M's, plain or peanut
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large pot over Medium/Low heat -
- Melt the stick of butter.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Add the flour, stir vigorously until it is fully incorporated and without lumps.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently stir in the M&M's and pretzels.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
*I place the pretzels in a plastic ziploc bag and use the flat side of a meat tenderizer to break the pieces.
Recipe yields approximately 30 cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 30 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 175Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 15mgSodium 72mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 16gProtein 3g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.