Cranberry Lemon Bars are an easy holiday dessert recipe. These bars have the consistency of brownies with a sweet-tart flavor. Perfect for a Thanksgiving treat!
I am a fan of pretty much any dessert. But there are those folks that are not chocolate fans. No really, they are walking among us. You could be sitting next to one right now and not even know it!
For my holiday dessert table, I make a festive dessert, chocolate dessert and a non-chocolate dessert. I like to make sure everybody is happy with a full belly!
These Cranberry Lemon Bars have the consistency of fudgy brownies, without the dark or milk chocolate. Bursting with fresh lemon flavor and tart cranberries.
This is the perfect holiday dessert for those who enjoy a little Za-Za-ZING!!!
I made these Lemon Bars with Bob’s Red Mill Unbleached All-Purpose Organic Flour, fresh lemons, fresh cranberries and white chocolate.
Fresh Produce + Quality Ingredients = A Fantastic Holiday Dessert!
CLICK HERE to download a $1 off coupon for any Bob’s Red Mill Product!
Bob’s Red Mill Unbleached All-Purpose Organic Flour is incredibly versatile and perfect for all of your baking needs. It is a high quality flour that is not enriched with any additives. This is the same high protein flour used by professional bakers.
I have an obsession with lemon desserts and cranberries. So these Cranberry Lemon Bars are a winner in my book. But they also got rave reviews from my taste-testers. People were fighting over the last square!!!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1¼ Cup Bob’s Red Mill Unbleached All-Purpose Organic Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- Zest of 2 Lemons
- 2 Large Eggs - lightly beaten
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cranberries - washed and patted dry
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line 9x9 baking dish with foil. Spray with non-stick.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate and butter in microwave for 15-30 seconds. Stir until free of lumps.
- In large bowl; mix sugar, lemon juice, zest, white chocolate mixture and eggs.
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Arrange cranberries evenly into batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed clean.
- Allow to cool. Remove foil and bars from pan. Peel away foil then dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars and serve.
If you are serving these Cranberry Lemon Bars for Thanksgiving, top with a generous dollop of cranberry sauce and whipped topping for the ultimate holiday dessert experience!0