So what makes this the Best Brownie Recipe Ever? These brownies are quick and easy to make. They are super chocolaty with the perfect consistency. Dress them up or eat them plain. They are amazing either way!
I’m not the type of food blogger that labels everything ‘The Best’ or ‘Better Than This or That’ or ‘Mind Blowing’ or ‘Knock Your Socks Off’. First of all, I don’t talk like that. Second, it’s not usually true. Third, calling something ‘The Best’ is really subjective.
What I consider to be the best is not usually the same as someone else’s best. But, that being said, this IS the Best Brownie Recipe Ever!
The Best . . . Better Than This or That . . . Mind Blowing . . . Knock Your Socks Off . . . I Like Them A Lot!
Why are these the best brownies? Well, for me it is all about the texture.
These brownies have that perfect balance between fudgy and cakey.
If brownies are too fudgy they can seem underdone. Too cakey and they can get dry.
That is why this Brownie Recipe is my personal favorite. Not too fudgy. Not too cakey.
Yeah, I take my brownies very seriously.
And just to be sure they are the best, I added a fluffy Nutella buttercream frosting on top! BOOM!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Ultrafine Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Room Temperature Butter 1 stick
- 3 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together dry ingredients - cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, mix sugar and melted butter. Add vanilla extract and eggs. Mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients while mixing.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with foil, press foil down firmly into the dish. Spray with non-stick.
- Pour batter into prepared dish and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes. (until a toothpick can be inserted a removed clean)
- Allow brownies to cool before frosting. Once cooled, remove the foil and brownies from baking dish. Carefully peel foil away from brownies. Frost brownies and slice into 10-12 pieces.
- Combine butter, Nutella and powdered sugar. Blend with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
More For You Chocolate Lovers:0