Go ahead and indulge your sweet craving with this Rum Raisin Croissant Bread Pudding Bake Recipe. Perfect for a dessert to feed a crowd or as an easy breakfast casserole.
I am proud to be partnering with Nuts.com to bring you this tasty recipe!
We all deserve to indulge every now and again. And this Rum Raisin Croissant Bread Pudding Bake is so good it should be illegal! It is super easy to make and a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Made with buttermilk, flaky croissants, plump Royal Raisins and rum flavor then baked to golden perfection. Then we take this over the top with a thick cream glaze!
These gorgeous raisins take this Rum Raisin Croissant Bread Pudding Bake to the next level. Royal raisins are a deep purple color and have a sweet caramel-like taste. This variety of black grape raisins is the largest on Earth! That means this Rum Raisin Bake may just be the best on planet Earth! Right?
You can order your own Royal Raisins on Nuts.com along with tons of other unique products. I could spend a good hour or more looking through the specialty products on Nuts.com. They also have candy, dried fruit, snacks and nuts . . . of course.
Nuts.com has been in business since 1929. In the beginning it was Newark Nut Company and the family business has evolved over the years. Nuts.com is dedicated to providing quality products to their customers! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Check out Nuts.com on social media:
Just look at those plump, juicy Royal Raisins! They cook in the caramely sauce and soak up some of that sweet goodness.
Layers of unbelievably soft croissants soaked in custard and caramel. The raisins peek out from every nook and cranny. Then, just when you think it couldn’t possible get any better . . . the glaze.
It’s dessert. It’s breakfast! It’s dessert! It’s breakfast.
I haven’t decided if this should be labeled a dessert or a breakfast. How about we make it for dessert then eat the leftovers for breakfast!?!? Problem solved.
Here are a few more rum raisin recipes to try out:
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 7 Jumbo Store-bought Croissants, (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, (packed)
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream, (divided)
- 1½ Cups Royal Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 2-3 Tablespoons Rum Extract, (2 TB for a more mild rum flavor)
- 3 Large Eggs
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 5-6 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Layer half of the croissant pieces in a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large pan over medium/low, melt the butter, stir in the brown sugar then add 1/4 cup heavy cream. Stir until fully combined and smooth. Add the raisins and heat 1-2 more minutes or until raisins plump. Remove from heat.
- Combine 1/2 cup heavy cream, buttermilk, rum extract, eggs and salt. Stir until smooth and pale yellow.
- Pour half of the custard mixture over the croissants in baking dish. Then pour half of caramel/raisin mixture. Top with remaining croissant pieces. Pour remaining custard and caramel on top. Gently press down with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned on top. remove and let cool 10 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and heavy cream until smooth. Immediately drizzle over the top of the Rum Raisin Bread Pudding Bake.