This Dark Chocolate Truffle Recipe is great for a last minute holiday treat! Super rich dark chocolate truffles filled with pistachios and dried cranberries. So festive!
There’s not much to this Dark Chocolate Truffle Recipe. And because we are all busy with our holiday festivities I’m just gonna get straight to it.
So, enjoy your family. Enjoy your feasts. And enjoy these truffles.
Happy Holidays Folks!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 10 ounces Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/16 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries - roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup Shelled Pistachios - roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- In 3.5 quart pot over low heat; combine chocolate, cream and salt. Stir constantly until almost completely melted.
- Add butter and cinnamon. Stir until completely smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cranberries and pistachios.
- Transfer to an 8x8 inch dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Scoop 1 tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls. Gently roll in cocoa.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes approximately 18 truffles.