This Lemon Dill Shrimp Zucchini Noodle Recipe is a great way to start the New Year! A great lunch or dinner that is healthy, filling and Whole30 compliant. Shrimp and zoodles tossed with a lemon dill sauce makes a flavorful, nutritious meal with just 5 ingredients!
Raise your hand if you have been eating way too much sugar over the holiday season 🙌 🙌 🙌
Yes, I have. I tend to eat fairly healthy and enjoy nutritious food. But, back in October I was in the process of a big move and convenience (aka junk food) became the norm. Then the holidays hit and I was stuffing my face with anything and everything. I love foodblogging and it is amazing. One of the few downsides is having sooooo much delicious food around me at all times. If I don’t keep my self control in check my eating habits can get out of hand quick!
So, I decided to go with the cliche New Year’s resolution of getting back to my healthy habits. I’m dipping my toes in the Whole30 eating plan. So far I am feeling great and already seeing the benefits . . . 5 days in! It makes it much easier to stick with an eating plan if you see immediate improvements.
The hardest part for me will be no dairy and no booze. (I do enjoy my nightcap) And don’t turn me into the Whole30 police, but, I am still adding a splash of milk to my coffee in the morning. Black Coffee . . . nope.
I am pleasantly surprised that giving up sugary sweets has been easier than I anticipated. My insane sugar cravings/addiction is the main reason I decided to give this a try.
As long as I can keep making satisfyingly super flavorful meals like this Lemon Dill Shrimp Zucchini Noodle Recipe, the next 25 days will be smooth sailing!
Here are a few more healthy shrimp and zoodle recipes from around the web:
Here are a few things you may need for this recipe: *affiliate links*
- Juice of 1 Small Lemon (zest lemon first and set aside)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill
- 3 Medium Zucchini - peeled & spiralized
- 1 Lb. Peeled Deveined Shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Whisk lemon juice and olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Prep lemon zest and dill. Set aside.
- Sprinkle spiralized zucchini with salt and place between two layers of paper towels.
- In a large saute pan over medium/high heat, cook shrimp in oil until 'C' shaped and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add a small drizzle of oil to pan if needed then the zucchini noodles. Cook while gently tossing for 1 minute. Add the lemon-oil dressing and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Remove from heat and return shrimp to pan. Top with lemon zest, fresh dill, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
This post contains affiliate amazon links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to amazon . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!